- AdvisaCare is a home health care company dedicated to the happiness and wellbeing of it's patients and their families. We pride ourselves on quality care and focus on the needs of our clients. Established in 1997, AdvisaCare has grown to be a leading provider of home health care, community support, and education. For more information, please visit our website or call 1-877-654-4144.
August 2018 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Shared Decision Making from the Home Healthcare Perspective … « Caresoft.com[...] original here: Shared Decision Making from the Home Healthcare Perspective … October 13t
- Ashleigh JusticeThose are good points you brought up and would made a very good topic: How do people's perception of
- Ashleigh JusticeThank you for your comment, Don! How has the use of a power wheelchair changed your level of indepen
- DonAs I'm able to walk I get the "You don't need that" look from people. Now why must I explain I was b
- DonNow as someone able to walk I ''NEED'' the use of a powerchair to get me around my house and neighbo
- Quadriplegia & Body Temperature Regulation « For Caregivers[...] Twitter Facebook RSS Feed ← SCI function Understanding Quad vs Para [...]
- Coping with Grief « MEDCRUNCH[...] Grief & Coping (forcaregivers.wordpress.com) [...]
- What do I need? Or where do I go? To relearn my computer or purchase a new computer after brain injury? | braininjuryselfrehabilitation[...] Giffords Step-down Sheds Light on TBI Rehab (forcaregivers.wordpress.com) [...]
12K Accessibility Apparelyzed Arizona Ashleigh Justice car accident caregiving Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation Disability family caregiver family caregiving Gabrielle Giffords Gifford Health helplessness myTEAM Triumph Patience sibling Siblings Spinal Cord Injury TBI Survivor Guide Traumatic Brain Injury Tucson Tucson Arizona United States Congress University of Southern California volunteers Wheelchair Wings of Phoenix
- Understanding Quad vs Para (5)
- Giffords Step-down Sheds Light on TBI Rehab (2)
- Shared Decision Making from the Home Healthcare Perspective (1)
- Grief & Coping (1)
- SCI function (1)
- Independence- ways to help a disabled loved one find theirs (0)
- A Sibling’s Perspective- part 2 (0)
- A Sibling’s Perspective (0)
- Cushion your fall! (0)
- Keeping your caregiver brain straight (0)
- Welcome and thank you for visiting. This is the brand new blog for SCI and TBI caregivers and family members. We are evolving every day so please check back often! If you have ideas or suggestions for content, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.